Monday, March 22, 2010

March

After a delightful weekend of sunshine and temperatures in the 70s, the weather has returned to what one expects in March in New England-raw, grey and drizzly. I used the iPhone to snag this shot of a small budding tree in the parking lot as I hustled into my car after work. I used the Hipstamatic app to capture it, but it wasn't too impressive, so I played around with it. This is my favorite end result. It was done through PhotoStudio and Mill Color. I like it because to me it looks like an etching.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome processing...this would be cool on a wall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, it almost looks like an early negative

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it very much. It would make a lovely card! It does look like an etching. Nice processing on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I love this! Glad you played with it beyond the first attempt because your efforts gave you a wonderful result.

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete