Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Team


This afternoon, our high school football team, the Berlin Redcoats played for the state championship against the Hillhouse Academics from New Haven.  They were evenly matched in the first half; but Berlin was creamed in the second for a final score of 35-12.  I'm not a football fan, but it's fun to go to a game like this.  Both teams had heart.  AND I discovered my new career dream--sports photographer!

Camera Canon EOS T3  Tamron 18-170 lens  Processing: cropping and basic adjustments in PSE

3 comments:

  1. Nice action shots. Interesting nicknames, Academics and the Redcoats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bobbi,
    Awesome shots! Have a great day!

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a great new career in your future! Your action shots are on point and I especially like the view from higher in the stands.

    ReplyDelete