Sunday, September 26, 2010

Indiana





I love Indiana. I can't explain why. I just wish I lived here. Today, we were detoured off I-70 when it was shut down after a fatal accident. We were delayed for over two hours--but as we crawled along on the side roads along mammoth semis, we got to see lovely towns like Cambridge & Dublin. I fell in love with the latter. This is what I could see out of my passenger side mirror. With views like this, no wonder we stayed calm and just appreciated being stuck in a beautiful place.

3 comments:

  1. I love venturing off the main roads...you see a whole new perspective of the area! Very unique and cool shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color of the fiels is so warm! 'Amber waves of grain' ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always trying to get a good rear view mirror pic.. and none have come out as well as this! Love the colors and the way the mirror shows a more blue sky than the real sky. Awesome job!

    One of the first things we discovered when we bought the Prius is that its best mileage is gained off the highways... and the GPS system is more than willing to tell us alternative routes. Thus, whenever we are not in a hurry, we let the car lead us. We have seen (and photographed) many interesting things this way.

    ReplyDelete