Wednesday, September 30, 2009


Okay, I admit--you're gonna be seeing a lot of leaves. After all, leaves in the Fall are what New England has. People come by the thousands and jam our roads to see them. Once they fall, we've got from November until well into April with cold and damp and grey. So we need to celebrate them big time while they're here. So, please bear with me. I don't know what species these are, but they grow in abundance on the fence between the parking lot of my office building and the railroad tracks. They are the most intense scarlet I've ever seen in a leaf, even here. It's the color and the veins that draw the eye; Poster Edges works well to elicit that.

4 comments:

  1. I learn so much from your before and after processing shots - the extra definition really works on this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cool details it brought out - love the veins in those vibrant leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting processing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your processing, looks like a plant id illustration, (but I don't know what it is either.

    ReplyDelete