Saturday, May 22, 2010

Complex

My daughter, Sierra, has her senior prom tonight, so I went with her to the Dreaded Mall to get her makeup done. The mall is certainly a place that embodies tne complexity of our society. The iPhone photo was processed in SwankLab. (The young woman who was doing Sierra's makeup at Origins noticed that I kept sneaking out to take picture and commented on it. I told her about the 365 project and gave her the URL to the blog. I hope she checks it out. If she does--thank you: Sierra looked stunning and was very happy.)

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a busy place, no wonder you shun it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lines in this photo. I like the diagonal line of the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A typical mall scene made magnificent, you captured the hustle and bustle of the mall perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least the coffee is close! I'm glad to live far from a mall.

    ReplyDelete