Sunday, October 11, 2009


As a teenager, I became infatuated with King Arthur and all that had to do with chivalry and the Knights of the Round Table. I never dreamed I'd be able to see a joust. One can only imagine how much thrilled I've been to discover a Renaissance Faire here in Connecticut. OK, the jousts are staged, but still require considerable skill; and afterall, this is why we're endowed with imagination. I donned my gown and cloak to cheer Sir Devin on to victory. Using Dark Strokes and Motion Blur creates an illustration for Morte D'Arthur.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can feel the motion! :) I love these too, it really takes talent (and practice) to do what these guys do! It is an art in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the motion you added. Hope your knight won :-)

    ReplyDelete