Friday, October 9, 2009


My office building overlooks I-91. This particular curve is rather treacherous, especially when the sort of light rain like we had today mixes with the oil on the road, making it slick. The silver car hit the concrete wall and spun 180 degrees. Fortunately, it wasn't hit in turn, and there were no serious injuries; but there was a turnout of police, fire department and ambulances causing a tie-up on the highway and a slow-down of work at the office. I got to try my hand at being a news photographer, at least through the dirty office window. Halftone and Posterize make it look like it ended up in tomorrow's morning edition.

2 comments:

  1. Your processing does make it look like a newspaper image. What is it that makes accidents so hard to not stare at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should send it in, bet they would use it! :)

    ReplyDelete