Thursday, January 29, 2009

Now, it's not my custom to put up three pictures; but while I was trying to get the photo to reflect what I really saw this morning, I entered the Twilight Zone of Lighting Effects. There are all sorts of options and arcane settings, and I have NO idea what any of them mean. I'm sure there's a book out there somewhere to explain it. But while I was fooling around, I ended up making the ice tree into a moon tree. I thought it was kind of cool, so I wanted to share it.

3 comments:

  1. I like it! It does look like the moon's shining through the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this a lot, keep it up and you can write the guide to lighting effects. I like the version below too but the comment gods don't like me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice effect. That setting is perfect for a Moon rise.

    ReplyDelete