Wednesday, February 11, 2009

As I was leaving work this evening, there was this wonderful light on the pillars of the highway overpass and there was no one behind me.I whipped out my handy point and shoot, pointed and shot--and got an error message that there was no memory. AAUURRRRGGHH! There was no memory because the memory card was back home, still stuck in the computer! By the time I got home, it was dark outside, and we had a few meetings to attend. I was feeling a bit of despair, when I spotted a bowl of fruit at the back of the room at one of the meetings. The comparison between the photo I wanted and the one I got is like...well, apples and oranges.

2 comments:

  1. Have to admit -like the original picture the best - the edited is too wild for me! But this one is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see appeal in both, but I too prefer the original - great shot to make lemonade out of lemons to use another fruit analogy!

    ReplyDelete