Sunday, April 19, 2009


Well, one certainly doesn't have Internet access when one forgets to bring the computer! And, really, that's not such a bad thing: we spent four days unconnected--no Internet, no TV, no radio. During the day, we hiked and biked and poked around Woodstock. In the evening, we sat at the campfire and later did some reading in our little trailer. Saturday night, we had friends over for chili. All of life's stresses just unwound.


It does leave me with some catching up to do. This is the photo for Thursday, April 16. While my husband was hitching the camper to the truck, I was on my belly on the lawn, taking pictures of daffodils. I'd never looked at the back of a daffodil before. I loved the way the morning light lit up the centers. Using the Colorful Centers effect accentuated the flower's natural glow.


5 comments:

  1. I never realized how beautiful the back of a daffodil is. Great shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like the perfect vacation - sometimes I would love to be "disconnected"! Beautiful daffodils and gorgeous effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lighting is just great on this shot! I also had never paid much attention to the back of a daffodil. We may need a new theme for next year...Behind the Flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, unique perspective. I love the selective color on this...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting angle = interesting photo. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete