Thursday, March 25, 2010

Disorder




I have no idea why, but I keep finding the clocks at our office off the wall. Yesterday, there was one on a windowsill in the lunchroom; today, this one-still keeping perfect time!-was on the floor near one of the recycling bins. My co-workers must be used to my eccentricities: no one acted as if it were odd that I was squatting down taking pictures of what appeared to be the bottom of a garbage can with my iPhone. Or maybe they were just afraid of agitating the lunatic. At any rate,I ran it through TiltShiftGenerator to add some drama.

8 comments:

  1. This looks really neat. I like the way the clock looks like it is glowing. I know what you mean about taking pictures of crazy things. My co-workers and kids in my class don't think anything about me taking pictures of crazy things now.

    I just got back from DC and one kid asked me if I took any pictures. My whole class died laughing. They said something would be wrong if I had gone on a trip and didn't take pictures. When we dissected cow eyes they said it had to be done when I was at school and not with a sub because I always have to make pictures. Nevermind the fact that a sub would KILL me if I left that in the plans for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to have co-workers who treat the "Tetcged" with kid gloves, especially as it would appear your place is infested with poltygists as well. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a weird day...but it makes for fabulous picture taking! Fun processing, it really adds to the dramatic day of clocks off the walls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agitating the lunatic! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, spooky! Nice capture, now if you could just catch who is doing the moving of the clocks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that this is appears to be leaning up against a very patriotic background of red, white and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The clock does seem to glow a bit, nice composing. Maybe it is good to keep your co-workers guessing.

    ReplyDelete