Saturday, March 20, 2010

Glorious Day




We just don't have this weather in March in New England-sunny and mid-70s. Yesterday, we bought kayaks. Today, we took them out on one of the lakes in town; after that, we went geocaching. On the water, I was separated from my camera and my iPhone-what with my being on my second 365 challenge, that was traumatic. But I was able to take the iPhone on the hike, where I snagged this picture of geese floating on the lake. Processing was done in PhotoForge.

8 comments:

  1. No Camera - Unforgiveable - Haven't you heard of waterproof cases. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you framed this with the geese in the middle framed by the trees and shadows. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your composing really draws you into the lake, lovely and peaceful. Glad you are getting a taste of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous New England composition...love the natural frame the trees provide and the added texture is a beautiful addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours...really love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely images...I have lived all my life in India...these images would inspire one to go forward and explore new peaceful worlds...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so soft and pretty....just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely! Our lakes are not looking quite so inviting yet. Enjoy your kayaks!

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete