Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Action


Lights, camera, ACTION! My older grandson (age 5) was over to visit this evening, and he decided to set up this dinosaur toy to look like it was devouring my philodendron. The philodendron took quite a hit in terms of lost leaves, but it was worth it. Aidan absolutely loved the Hipstamatic app--you get to choose lens, film and flash from several options; then you wait as it "develops" until you see the results. He was fascinated by the process. The top photo was is choice for the most awesome, fiercest version; the bottom one I chose to show how he set up the shots.

8 comments:

  1. Our little DGS loves dinos, too. Now I guess I'll have to introduce him to photography. Good example here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With your creativity and the fact that the young often exceed thier elders, you may have created a movie monster all of your own, Steven Spielberg Look Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that looks very sci fi...bet he was thrilled to death...looks like that dinosaur walked out of star trek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat that you let him post process it... I didn't know what it was but I liked it even without your explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great effect! That looks like one awesome dinosaur toy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! I especially like seeing the shot of the creative cinematographer at work. A little brain being developed as we watch!

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the red one! Awesome processing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very fun! I want to come play at your house.

    ReplyDelete