Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Snapdragons

I love the ProHDR app! At first I thought it was only for landscapes, but today I tried it with these snapdragons growing in the little AeroGarden in my cube at work. The light is intense and the shadows deep; the iPhone has no flash and little way to compensate in terms of settings. ProHDR took care of that. I did have to hold the phone very steady for the two shots--a bit of a challenge! I used the Dreamy filter from PhotoForge to give it a romantic softness.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, it really pumped up those colors...stunning! I like that you softened it a bit, a almost romantic feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great saturated colors in this image. Nice capture from your office!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great exposure and the color is beautiful. It is worth the extra time and effort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HDR on an iPhone? Wow! This is really nice. Hope you're feeling better by now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful results! This little pot of poseys really brightens up a dreary day!

    ReplyDelete