Sunday, November 29, 2009


Noting beats being adored by a grandchild! This is my older granddude, Aidan, having lunch with us today. Aidan doesn't pose often, so I just snapped what I could. Generally, I would have cropped this to focus just on his face; but there was somethig about the primary colors in the glasses and the juice carton that just seemed to belong in the photo--maybe the context, and the way they just happened to be arranged to sort of steer the eye to his smile. Dark Strokes combined with Diffuse Glow lights up his face while defining his features.

5 comments:

  1. He's very photogenic = and I agree with you about the juice carton and the blue glass. The context really adds to the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a single filter can make him cuter than what he is! :) Love that huge grin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An endearing smile! I like the full shot- fun at lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Cheesy Grin is all the lovin a Gramps needs, is my guess, cures all pains!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this photo. To crop it would have been a crime. The is a great slice of life thing going on here.

    ReplyDelete