Monday, December 14, 2009


It was a traumatic evening--locked my keys in the car at work, had to wait for my husband to drive out to open the car; heavy traffic on the way home; then, as I was making dinner, a huge spider with CLAWS came crawling over the counter, and John was out getting wood for the woodstove, so I had to hit it with my bare hand while screaming madly...this is my worst mightmare. And THEN I realized I didn't have a photo for the blog. My daughter, Sierra, was game enough to pose. I let her choose the shot and the effect--a very subtle B&W. I am certainly biased, but I think she's beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you survived being attacked. You may be biased but she is indeed beautiful. I love her smile and your toning is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is quite beautiful...and having spider innards on your shooting finger didn't at all affect your ability to create 2 great images!

    Spider - UGH. I'm with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a gorgeous daughter! I love the black and white toning too! This picture lets her personality shine through! Hope you have a better day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a very beautiful girl. I hope that things got better the next day.

    ReplyDelete