Monday, December 28, 2009


My daughter had her wisdom teeth taken out today. The dentist--who is an excellent communicator as well as a skilled surgeon--uses this skull to help explain the nature of the problem and the solution. While we were waiting for him this morning, I snagged this photo of the skull. Old Photo and Pencil Sketch make it look like an illustration from an old anatomy text.


The procedure went very well; poor Sierra is beginning to feel some pain, but the dentist anticipates that she will recover quickly.

3 comments:

  1. Great capture. I really like the treatment.

    Just a couple more days to go and we have finished the challenge!! Thanks for all your support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great processing on this, the texture and toning make the whole image!

    I hope sierra isn't in too much pain now, I know my husband had all 4 of his out last year and was on pain meds for a few days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the shot and your processing is perfect. The hook keeping the halves together is cool. I hope she recovers quickly, not the most fun way to spend winter break...

    ReplyDelete