Sunday, December 4, 2011

Softness

One of the resident cats dozes on the counter at the shop at Karabin Farms. I took the picture with the Canon T3 and the LensBaby Muse. It's tricky to learn to use this thing. I find I prefer a more subtle surrounding blur, so I'm working on that.

Karabin Farms is one of the few surviving local farms. It's located in the neighboring town of Southington. We usually go to Mass at a church in Southington, so we've taken to detouring there on the way home to pick up meat and veggies that were produced there on the farm.

3 comments:

  1. Nice soft effect with the lens baby blur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet kitty
    The Lensbaby is tricky, the higher number drop in aperture rings really limit the light- much more than one would expect and they are the ones to use to get a big sweet spot.
    I was frustrated at first and now love mine, a forced slow way to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can almost feel the soft fur of this kitty.

    (I have two cousins who live in Southington).

    ReplyDelete