Sunday, March 22, 2009


Sometimes things don't work out the way one intends. The photos I took of the first crocuses in our yard were all out of focus. Fortunately, as we were driving past the reservoir this evening, there was no one behind us so we were able to pull over to get a shot of the sunset. It's not really a very exciting picture. As I was clicking through the filters, I ran across the Stained Glass filter. I'd never thought it would be useful for anything; but it transforms this rather standard sunset into a pointilist painting, making the water sparkle and highlighting the glowing rim of cloud.

3 comments:

  1. Another very "artsy" filter - this turned out way cool! Very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The filtered picture is very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool effect! I like what it did to the water a lot.

    ReplyDelete