Wednesday, March 18, 2009

TAGGED: This is a photo of my older grandson, Aidan, celebrating his first birthday with lots of chocolate. (It was hard for me to figure which picture to choose, as my folders are arranged by year and then by seasons within the year...so there are 4 folders in the 6th folder. I figured out which would have been the sixth one taken. Despite the Halloween bib, Aidan's birthday is in January.)

I hope this is OK, but I didn't tag anyone 'cause it looks like everyone's already been tagged.

3 comments:

  1. I looked like that when I celebrated my 58th, same smudges and the look of where is the restof my chocolate? Great Tag Shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Barbara - this is so adorable and he looks so innocent! "What are you looking at? I didn't do anything"!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, will you please come to my house and organize my pictures. I need your help!

    ReplyDelete